Hi Adam

I've been using some of the spare time I don't have to put repos on Github. It's progressing well, I think the only issue is to match the authors to their Github account, and Kevin Dawson is nice enough to use some of his non-existing spare time to work on that issue.

But I'm pretty sure we will not be able to meet the deadline mentioned in the blog,

"My expected release time for this is the early european evening on the 15th of August."

Would be nice if we could get at least part of it over to GitHub before then?