Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.,

Dibawahko kita baco bahaso ado bukti / indikasi resiko tumor otak untuak
pangguno celluler phone, ha ngeri juo apolai kini bukan barang mewah
lai.
Tapi dianjurkan pakai alat Bantu / hand free kit, apo ko iko taktik
bisnis baru, dan untuak anak2 indak dianjurkan acok2 mamakai hand phone.

Wass, syb.

Country Cell Phones Increase Cancer Chance
John Stith | Staff Writer | 2005-05-17

We always knew cell phones would fry your brain, now there's some
evidence. A recent study in Sweden showed evidence of people in rural
areas having a higher chance of brain tumors from the higher radiation
levels required to boost the cell phone signals for those rural.

"We found that the risk of brain tumor was higher for people living in
rural areas than in towns. The stronger the signal, the higher the
risk," said Lennart Hardell, lead author of the study and a professor of
oncology at University Hospital in Orebro.

The team monitored 1429 people with tumors, both malignant and benign
and 1470 healthy people from various regions of Sweden. They determined
that people who lived in rural areas and used a cell phone for at least
three years were three times more like to contract a brain tumor. If
used it for 5 or more years, then your chances are quadrupled.

The prospects don't look promising for kids who use their cell phones
all the time and live in the country.

The scientists did say these results were preliminary and much more
study would need to be done for conclusive proof.

"We still cannot exclude that there might be other undetected risks in
the countryside, but we have tried to adjust the results, as far as we
know," said Hardell. For now, he suggested it was better to "operate the
precautionary principle". "Use hands-free kits when possible and
children should only be using mobiles when necessary," he said.