Hi,

I'm attempting to use the Palm OS Debugger to debug my apps on a device. Whenever I'm finished, the device goes into a reset loop and continues to do so until I delete my app that I installed. I dunno why it does this. Its a bluetooth app, but I don't think I'm doing anything I shouldn't.

It is normal, that the device goes into the reset loop after finish. But the loop reset is propably caused by your application. Maybe memory leak or something like this. Or insufficient memory space. Check it.

zozo

__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 4573 (20091104)

Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.cz