It has been a while, but as I remember IF you handle any notifications or similar items only the first segment of your application is loaded and no global variables are available. I remember this restart behavior if a function or global wasn't available, but we were definitely handling some notification and non-normal launch codes.

Might check that the bluetooth stuff doesn't implicitly do anything like that.

Just trying to present some options.

Shorin wrote:
What does that mean? I only want my app to respond to normal launch.

Jim Morris wrote:
One reason this can happen if your application's necessary minimal launch functions are not in the first segment.

Shorin wrote:
Hi,

I'm attempting to use the Palm OS Debugger to debug my apps on a device. Whenever I'm finished, the device goes into a reset loop and continues to do so until I delete my app that I installed. I dunno why it does this. Its a bluetooth app, but I don't think I'm doing anything I shouldn't.

Thanks