Aceeca still makes a rugged PalmOS PDA with serial, USB and bluetooth I/O. NFI

Sincerely
Herb Valliant

Palm Developer Forum digest wrote:

Subject: Re: Preventing auto DIA in form with fields
From: "Luc Le Blanc" <llebl...@cam.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:32:58 -0800

Regis St-Gelais wrote:

It's a good thing we have you Luc to keep the forum alive by
posting a question from time to time ;o)

An Australian user recently wrote me he was looking for a second TX
to use my freeware and he was wondering what I'd do now that Palm
no longer sells PDAs.

I told him I'd keep writing for Palm OS since I already have a
strong base of users with Palm OS devices (including my own group
and my caving society.) As for others, if they're resourceful
enough, they can find a Palm OS device somewhere. And if not, why
should I let down existing users in favor of less resourceful
potential users? Anyways, since smartphones don't allow using a
stylus, except for a very rough one, they're not an option. Better
switch to a PPC, but then there's StyleTap (of course, that'd be
an even better option if they supported serial over Bluetooth.)

Regards to all,