I display map features over a user-selected white or black
background. I sometimes have to do some filling that can happen
to overlap already drawn features (by filling triangles with
WinPaintLine.) Is there a way to avoid painting over already drawn
features by only allowing this painting over the background color?
I read about transparency, but it seems to apply only to bitmaps,
and it's not clear how to use it. Alas, my PalmOS Bible is of no
help for this one.

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga