"Luc Le Blanc" <llebl...@cam.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
188...@palm-dev-forum...
> Regis St-Gelais wrote:
>
>> WinDrawOperation  maybe ??
>
> I tried winOverlay, and it makes no difference. I would have to be
> able to draw in transparent color over map features other than the
> white or black background. I fear to have to write my own
> WinPaintLine checking every pixel underneath...

It's been some time since I looked at these functions but I think that you
need to use the WinDraw familly of functions (WinDrawLine, ... ) and not the
WinPaint familly when you set the Draw mode using WinSetDrawMode.

Let me know if you still can't figure it out and I will digg in my code. I
know that I used WinSetDrawMode with winOverlay some where in it.

--
Regis St-Gelais
www.laubrass.com