Use the GarnetOS Simulator version 5.3 from ACCESS Dev Net.  It is the right
sim and supports QVGA screens exactly the way the real QVGA devices do.

www.accessdevnet.com and you'll need to log in to download it.

The Handera 330 POSE is not the way to go for this, because Handera did QVGA
on their own and not the way it is handled in the GarnetOS.

--
David Thacker
http://www.SatelliteForms.net