David Thacker wrote :

> Use the GarnetOS Simulator version 5.3 from ACCESS Dev Net.
> It is the right sim and supports QVGA screens exactly the way
> the real QVGA devices do.

I did. My app runs fine except for one case where I must make sure
a bullet in my hi-res map has an even width on a QVGA screen.

One problem: on this Simulator, WinGetSupportedDensity reports both
kCoordinatesOneAndAHalf and kCoordinatesDouble. My app selects the
best available density, but in this case, it shoud stop at
kCoordinatesOneAndAHalf. Wouldn't a QVGA device only report
kCoordinatesOneAndAHalf? Or is it a Simulator trick because this
one has a user-selectable resolution?

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga