This was addressed earlier. From what I understand, Tam Hanna was the one who released the information and Aceeca was embarrassed earlier by not making their release dates and was reluctant to issue a press release until they are solid on the date.

At least that is the information I received from reading this forum.

I also look forward to using this device and my customers might like it too. Look forward to getting my hands on one of each unit to review.

Benjamin.