hurray, people are BEGINING to see the futility of staying with anything
PALM..... it's too bad HP bit the bullet, hope it does not explode in their
troat......

anywho: suggestion, not that you will agree, but here it goes.... move to a web
app with javascirpt using chrome for a test platform, jQuery for the javascript
engine and XML for the file data persistence and in the server PHP.

I too gladly bit the bullet and boy I'm glad now, my app now runs on droid,
apple Iphone/Itouch and even on the useless palm pre....

Luis,

fogetting palm and their arrogance forever....