Hi all,

Just wanted to share a quick bit of info here:

The Aceeca PDA32 Palm OS Garnet handheld is real -- you just can't buy it
quite yet...

I have one sitting on my desk right now for beta testing.  My first
impressions are that this unit is going to be even better than I was hoping
for!  There is still some system software work to be polished before it is
ready to ship.

I'm not supposed to say anything more about it before the official press
release from Aceeca, but I can say that it is real, and it is coming.

Regards,

--
David Thacker
http://www.SatelliteForms.net