"Luc Le Blanc" <> wrote in message news:188...@palm-dev-forum...
> David,
>
> For when you get the right to speak, here are a few questions:

I can answer some of them now:

> - What OS version does it run?

The test unit I have reports Palm OS Garnet 5.4.0.

> - Is it multilingual (like EFIGS ROMs)?

Not sure if the production ROM will be EFIGS -- I've only seen English so
far.

> - Will there be a specific Simulator?

The standard Palm OS/GarnetOS 5.4 Simulator is the right one, there is no
PDA32 device-specific simulator that I am aware of, nor do I think one would
be needed.

> - Does this model have Aceeca-specific hardware keys?

Not really.

> - Will it come with a Windows 7-compatible HotSync Manager, or do we just
> load v 6.2 and cross fingers?

Not sure yet.

> - How much is the Bluetooth option?

Not sure yet.