Please try the following snippet through pp. It executes fine, but crashes when the app exits (at least on win32, havent tried linux yet). I would be really grateful if someone could help debug this - it's the last major bug standing in the way of packaging my little email app with par.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use threads;
use threads::shared;

print "Crashhhh\n";
## fails to exit cleanly after this...

Thanks for any help.

Ed W

P.S. Autrijus, I will try to check it out myself, but in the latest pre-release did you check in Alan Stewarts changes to fix the --icon problem where it increases the file size? I have just been retesting his version and it does seem to work fine for me?

Thanks