Autrijus Tang wrote:

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 06:21:07PM +0100, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

P.S. Autrijus, I will try to check it out myself, but in the latest pre-release did you check in Alan Stewarts changes to fix the --icon problem where it increases the file size? I have just been retesting his version and it does seem to work fine for me?

Have you tested for both 5.6.x and 5.8.x? I have only tested 5.8.x
and it breaks here. :-/

Hmm, I am testing 5.8.x under winXP and it works fine here.

Define "breaks" though? Can you send me an example, perhaps I am just missing something obvious. Certainly it adds the icon correctly, and seems to build apps properly as before...?

Ed W