HiAll,

Thanks for the program suggested thusfar.  I've tried rawavrecorder as
suggested.  It opened the realmedia file just fine but gave no "save as"
feature to save it as an mp3 file.   Does anyone know of a program I can
use to open a realmedia file and save it as an mp3 file?  A free or
inexpensive program for this task would be preferred since it would seem
to be a simple task.  Thanks.
Tim