-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shane Christenson
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 8:27 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: 2 Sound Cards

How do I tell winamp to use one of my sound cards or the other? If it's
in
the preferences tree view, I'm missing it. Thanks.

Shane
At 09:09 PM 8/29/2004, you wrote:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check out B S C Games' new exciting game, Pipe 2, Blast Chamber. Read
all
about it, download a free demo or just plain order it at
http://www.bscgames.com/pipe2.asp