It's also very accessible using JAWS. Definitely a service I'd pay for if the price is reasonable.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Steve Pattison wrote:

I agree.  I especially like the fact that you don't have to have your
PC turned on for people to leave you messages on your Skype voicemail.
Also from the review it is obvious that the voicemail is accessible
using Window-Eyes.