-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kevin Cussick
Sent: 25 February 2005 20:25
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: total recorder questions

        Ok here we go!! I have now managed to get total recorder to record
internet streams using real player I have got it recording to mp3 on
the fly.

I notice that when I load say radio 4 then start recording even thoe I
have told it to record at I think 56kbs and in stereo It only comes
out of 1 speaker of the computer on playback.

I also notice that my screen reader stops working and I don't know
where I am in windows.

I thought that I could still use other programs like e-mail when
recording in software mode.

Am I wrong?  I am sorry if I'm not doing a very good job of explaining
this but I think that is enough for now, If someone could help me out
then I would be most grateful.