Hello, well you can decide for yourself after you hear my review on
www.ACBRadio.org
then go to on demand, then main menu, and search for my name down the huge
page. Click on the show date, and use B to skip to my segment. It reviews
the program as it was about three years ago, but it hasn't changed too
drastically. I worked with the author a few months ago to get the current
version back to it's former accessibility, so that it could be a viable
multi-track solution for the blind community.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com