From: Jed Barton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2006 10:45 p.m.
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: AUDIOSTOCKER FOR WINAMP

Any idea where to tomass limiter?
Thanks,
Jed

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Mosen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:37 PM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '

Audiostocker is really old technology now. I think both Tomass Limiter and
Sound Solution are far more flexible, with Tomass Limiter being easier to
configure and much less CPU intensive.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we