I have a question for those djs out there or just those who like to play
around with such applications. I would like to use shoutcast to broadcast
using other applications playing audio other then winamp, can this be done?
Whatever is playing through my sound card I would like to be able to
broadcast with shoutcast. At this point I need to use shoutcast so if this
can be done could you let me know and maybe a quick 1, 2, 3. on how to get
it up and running?
Thanks for your time.