What file names are you trying to get CDEX to create?  I don't claim to
be an expert, but I've recently played around with this a bit myself.
If you tell me what you're trying to do, someone may have an idea.

BTW, I use CDEX to rip my CD's, but I'm pretty sure Windows Media
Player, Winamp and Real Player all have this feature as well.  It's my
understanding that for Winamp to rip CD's at anything but the slowest
speed, you'll need to upgrade to Winamp Pro, which isn't free.  The
feature to rip CD's with Real Player may also be a paid upgrade, but
it's free on my PC, although that may be because it came bundled with
something on this PC.  I'm sure others will have suggestions as well.

Denny Daughters wrote:
> Hi guys,
>     Is there any other free programs that will convert from cd to wave? I'm
> having a hard time trying to get cdex to do create different file names.
> Thanks.
> Denny

Christopher