Yes, if, while listening to a file,  you just press the wheel once,
it'll skip to the next file. If you hold the edge of the wheel down, and
keep holding it down, you'll hear the player fast forward through the
current file. I don't think the repeat key will change this behavior. I
think it just determines which file you'll jump to.

Christopher