There is another thought that occurred to me:

Particuarly as related to this Friday, you aren't likely to see as many
postings as feared as, frankly, it's too late for the word to filter out
all that much.
So, who will post.  Regular readers of this list who, for the most part,
haven't PRed anything here over time.
Give them their 10 seconds in the limelight before they return to their
obscurity of their "radio shows" which, with few exceptions, no one cares
much about them.
To Jonathan and Bruce, who have had their hand in this kind of streaming,
I am sure you guys have experienced the frustration of trying to get the
word out of what you do and probably appreciated every opportunity
presented to highlight it.
It is good pr for Tom and this list.
After all, so-called list rules aren't carved in stone and are guidelines
rather than inflexible albatrosses.
They are a roadmap, which thanks to the general co-operation of listers,
work most of the time; and all Tom is suggesting is a slight one-day
detour which could be viewed as a thank you to those who have not posted
such notices as a thank you for not having posted.
And, as a list is a community, while I might not actually care about these
shows, it is an opportunity to learn a little more about the folks that
make up this community.
Solid lists have to have a community feel; and this is a means of creating
such a feel.
Take it from someone who got paid to run forums for CompuServe for over a
decade:  in the long-run, if you want a list to flourish, you have to
create a community atmosphere where folks not only ask and answer
questions but where also individuals learn about those who contribute as
for answers to have value, you *must* know a bit about those who are
posting those responses.
View Friday as part of that community-building process and perhaps to all
of our collective surprises, we may just discover something we might want
to listen to or learn something valuable about someone on this list.