-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: 14 August 2008 05:03
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: coby mp3 players

Yeah, I guess if you really want something simple that plays your
mp3s and you don't want to worry about going through menus, the
player is somewhat usable.
It's definitely no iPod, or Creative Zen Stone or anything like
that.  It's most certainly on the lower end of audio players.