From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of dean martineau
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:59 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: I need some help please!

I would use your xp system.  The two leading programs for recording streams
are Replay a/v and Total Recorder.  Both are good.  I have always preferred
Total Recorder.  You can download a demo of Replay a/v to try it out,
And there are audio tutorials for JAWS users at

http://www.applian.com/support-blind.php

As for Total Recorder, subscribers to the $9 Sound Computing package have
access to several audio tutorials that I created.

To modify what I wrote above, if you use Vista, you definitely want to use
Replay A/V, and it doesn't work any better with Xp than it does with Vista.
Total Recorder is easier to use with Xp.

Dean
identically