From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:25 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: I need some help please!

Hi there,

OK.  I got the Replay av program and have successfully installed and
registered it.  However, I'm so lost that I have no idea what to do, and I'm
trying to look at some of those tutorials.
Here's the goal, and the simpler answers I get, the better.
I need to record two shows.  The first is tomorrow, from 12:00-3:00 from
www.kbcs.fm

The second is Friday, from 12:00-2:00 from
www.kboo.fm

I tried adding both of these stations, but it's saying that these stations
are shows.
What do I need to do to add these stations and make sure they're scheduled
to record?
Again, I don't mind detail as long as it doesn't get to where I can't
understand it or it's too technical.

Thanks!

Jim