From: Bobcat
To: PC audio discussion list.
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 10:48 AM
Subject: passive speaker for Eloquence

Looking for suggestions for a passive speaker for my computer.  I want a
speaker that will sound good with Eloquence, not to much bass and clear.  I
want a passive speaker to reduce cables that would always be on.

I got some cheep speakers but they weren't loud enough, even at full volume
with the sound card I use for speech .  Perhaps passive speakers will not
work with this card.

I tried some powered speakers but they tend to have to much bass, making
Eloquence sound muddy.  Maybe there are some active pc speakers that would
sound better with Eloquence if I can't find a passive model.

Bob

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

database 3817 (20090202) __________

http://www.eset.com