From: Bobcat
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: passive speaker for Eloquence

Hi Robert.  I was wondering about getting a usb powered speaker that wasn't
also a sound card.  Guess I could just get a full usb speak and disable my
on board sound card to free up resources.

Again.  Just looking for a simple small solution for speech and system sound
output.

BTW: I am trying out some Creative t10 powered speakers.  Darn good for the
price but to good for Eloquence.  They just have to much bass.