If you heard about this on this list then I think we covered it pretty
thoroughly a few weeks ago.

It's true, the flash player that NFL Field Pass uses is totally
inaccessible. You won't see a single control in the player, so you have no
way of changing the volume, pausing the game or so on. It looks like there's
also a way to switch between games within the player as well, which also
isn't available to us.

You can still bring up the audio for a live game though; you just can't do
anything with the audio except listen to it. To bring up the audio for a
game in progress, go to nfl.com and click on the scores link. For games in
progress and future games, you'll have a listen link. You can click on that
to bring up the audio for a game that's in progress, including the pregame
show. I've listened to two of the three Dolphins preseason games this way so
far. The Dolphins last preseason game was actually televised, so I watched
it on TV instead.

I contacted nfl.com and they said they're working to make the player
accessible. They also gave me the above work around, after I'd already
figured it out for myself. Since this work around doesn't give me access to
all of the features of NFL Field Pass, I'm going to ask for some kind of a
discount or maybe free access to the archived games.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com