Thanks, Vicky!  I forgot about JTunes!  Thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: Workable alternatives to Creative

I'm using iTunes 8.11 with a program called jTunes, which is a program to make iTunes more accessible inconjuction with Jaws.

The current version of iTunes is V 9, but it still has some access issues, even with Jaws 11.

To get version 8, go to:
http://download.oldapps.com/iTunes/iTunesSetup811.exe

Good luck.
Vicky