From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of tim
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 2:48 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What is a good stereo mic for the DM-520

hi, thanks, also if I don't want timer recording or anything, how do I turn
it off completely, I made one the other day, and it turned off right in the
middle of it I hadn't even stopped it it just beeped at me I thought the
batteries might had been low but they weren't but when I played it back it
played just fine just cut off at the 4 min mark or so so wondering what
might have caused that? thanks much! lol this way if I am making something
it doesn't cut off right in the middle of it