I have never even used the VR's native transfer.  I got a card reader
and its not hard to just copy the files on the card.  They have software
to do this as well, but I never felt the need for such software.

The stream already plays mp3,ogg and I think wma, but am not sure of the
wma.  I never used it, but I am pretty sure it plays wav as well.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com