Hello all list members,
Do to someone making this request of me, here is the Wave Pad Help Guide below
this message.
My best regards to you all.
  John.
---

            Contents
            Contents | Previous | Next WavePad Sound Editor
            Help v 4.28

              a.. Overview
              b.. General Audio Concepts
              c.. Create, Open, Save and Send audio files
              d.. Play, Record, Move and Selecting
              e.. Recording Control
              f.. Editing
              g.. Effects
              h.. Special Effects
              i.. Noise Reduction
              j.. Tools
              k.. Convert Sample Rate and Channels
              l.. Batch Converter
              m.. WavePad Options ~ Keys
              n.. Bookmarks and Regions
              o.. WavePad Projects
              p.. WavePad Options
              q.. WavePad Options ~ General
              r.. WavePad Options ~ Appearance
              s.. WavePad Options ~ Audio Processing
              t.. WavePad Options ~ Playback
              u.. WavePad Options ~ File Types
              v.. WavePad Output Formats
              w.. WAV Settings
              x.. MP3 Settings
              y.. Vox/Raw Settings
              z.. OGG Settings
              aa.. FLAC Settings
              ab.. AAC/M4A Settings
              ac.. RSS Podcast Settings
              ad.. M3U Playlist Settings
              ae.. PLS Playlist Settings
              af.. WPL Playlist Settings
              ag.. AMR Settings
              ah.. Main Screen Reference
              ai.. Shortcut Keys References
              aj.. Command Line Options
              ak.. Upgrading to WavePad Master's Edition
              al.. Software Licence Terms
            Technical Support
            If you have difficulties using WavePad Sound Editor please read the
applicable topic before requesting support. If your problem is not covered in
this user guide please view the up-to-date WavePad Sound Editor Online
Technical Support at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html. If that does not
solve your problem, you can contact us using the technical support contacts
listed on that page.
            Software Suggestions
            If you have any suggestions for improvements to WavePad Sound
Editor, or suggestions for other related software that you might need, please
post it on our Suggestions page at www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html. Many
of our software projects have been undertaken after suggestions from users like
you. You get a free upgrade if we follow your suggestion.
                  Contents
                  Contents | Next © NCH Software
                  NCH Software