Hi,

I think you can get to it through your Help menu in Wave Pad.

At 01:20 PM 3/5/2010, you wrote:
Greetings,

thanks for the contents list but where **is** the actual guide?  I could not
find any links to download it.  If it is only available online, please how
do I get it offline?

thanks.

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:14:01 -0500, amongst other things, "DJ DOCTOR P"