Does Gold Wave have a scheduler? I use "Total Recorder"..and it does fine; was just wondering about Gold Wave (if it has the capability to schedule a recording when you're not there as Total Recorder will do)..while I have it on my mind, I'm wondering how it is that I'm making MP3 recordings with Total Recorder if I do not have the Lame Encoder? I've heard that one __must_ have this in order to make MP3 recordings! But as far as I can tell, I have no "lame Encoder" on here! Could it be that it's in Total Recorder" somewhere?" Tom Kaufman (aka Tomcat)