To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: Minidisc File Formats

Hi John.  I 100% agree with you and Kevin, and for old material
(mainly cassettes) I do copy things in real time and edit with
Goldwave (when I have the software installed).  However, I don't want
to generate any more recordings on tape as I already have a collection
which will probably never all get converted, and my recordings often
need to last longer than 45 minutes before being interrupted.
However, for conversion of old recordings I'm definitely behind the
method described.

Danny