To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: Minidisc File Formats

Hi Walter.  Thanks for advising me again.  No, I haven't thought of
CDEX, as I've never used it and assumed that it was simply an
alternative to Goldwave but with less features.  One of the main
issues with putting Goldwave on this computer is the lack of available
space for programmes, but if CDEX is so basic I presume it takes up
very little room.  My stand alone CD recorder doesn't allow editing,
so the lack of such a feature isn't really an issue.  Can you please
advise on where to find it and any tutorials, and whether it needs any
additional Jaws scripts?

Again, thanks for this idea, and any other ideas or contributions from
people will still be appreciated as you can never have enough
knowledge.

Cheers, Danny