I'm wondering if Total Recorder Video would be a good way to capture "you Tube" videos? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 3:04 AM
Subject: Total Recorder VideoPro Edition

Hello all,
For somebody who is totally blind, can you justify the reasons I should upgrade from Total Recorder Professional Edition to the VideoPro Edition? They do a discount for just $18, but I would have thought if you have little to no vision like I have then there's surely no real benefits that I can see anyway.
Many thanks.
--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com