So will this "free download manager" also do the "audio" from "You Tube"..as well as Video? And where do you get it?
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "richard claypool" <bellevue....@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Total Recorder VideoPro Edition

Hi,

ok, are you trying to just download the vidio, or edit the vido? if you're just trying to capture the vidio, then free download manager will do what you want for utube vidios. If that's all you want to do with total recorder vidio pro, then there's no use paying for the feature.

Free download manager does a bunch of other things, some I use, some I do not. I like it's sie explorer option for some sites for example.

msn
bellevue....@gmail.com
skype
lord_of_beer