Hi
I'm not sure if this is on topic or not.
I'm considering a new amplifier for Audio and home cinema. One of the
connections into the amplifier is a hard wired network connection. The unit
upscales video apparently (not a concern to me being blind), but is there any
way this network connection can be accessible. I know the machine won't talk,
but:
1. Am I likely to be able to stream video and audio from the net or my network
PC? Or will it just work with audio?
2. Even if it doesn't speak, can I access one particular folder in my Network
PC so that using the remote for the amplifier, I can go through the files in
that folder even if I can't hear which is which.
3. Is there an;y other benefit for a blind person in having a network
connection in an amplifier e.g. can I set my computer to stream and pick it up
with the amplifier?
Thanks if anyone is able to supply an answer.
Gordon McFarlane