Hi all,
I have been thinking about purchasing one of these recorders for a while, and have some questions.
I am in the UK, what is the cheapest price for one?
Plus, could one connect it to a line-in port on a PC, and use it as a microphone?
Also, can they be baught in retail stores?  Or just online.
Just as an extra, I'm in the northeast of england.
Plus, if it is available in a retail store, would you be able to buy the accesserry pack for it?
Thanks,
Kieran.
--
Kieran Little.
_____
Contact info
----
Email:
kieran.little...@googlemail.com
MSN:
drummerboyrocko0...@live.co.uk
AIM: kieranlittle667
GoogleTalk isEmail address*
Loudtalks: kieranlittle667
Klango: kieranlittle12
skype: little_kieran46
Phone: 02030516246 and then type 441 when asked for extention
-----
Social networks
--------
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kieran.little667
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dj__k
zonebbs username: kieranlittle667
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/kieranlittle667
P.S, did you know that the bird is the word?