Hello list:  Am frustrated!  Apparently don't know this thing like I thought I
did; here's my problem: I want to run a file through MP3 Direct Cut; problem is
that I cannot get to it!  When I do my "control-O, it insists on putting me in
the wrong folder and I see no way to get to where I need to get to get to the
file I want to work with!  I'm doing the "control-O; then I tab up
and..well..I'm in a folder that has all the stuff that I used for WSM-AM;
that's not what I want!  How do I tell this thing that I need to be in a
different folder other than where I was the last time I worked with MP3 Direct
Cut?  I hope I have explained this clearly?  Am using Windows XP (Home) and
Jaws 12.  Thanks in advance!
Tom Kaufman