Hello again PC Audio list:  Okay I somehow figured out how to get to the file I
wanted to work with!  But I must not be clear on directions when it comes to
taking something from a file (I wanted to take a part of an existing file and
make a new file of it; I thought the way it was done was to hit "B" at the
start of the point I want; then hit "N" when I got to the end of it.  So I got
to the end; hit "N" then "control-E; it put me in a "save" thing; I told it
what I wanted to call it.  But it didn't save it!  What step am I missing?
Tom Kaufman