I know it's not free, but gosh, $32 aint all that bad is it? Why not use DVD
Audio Extractor and get it over with? This all sounds too maddening and hard
to mess with. Pluss, it's too dam long.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dave Scrimenti
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:29 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Any free accessible Windows program to extract audio from DVD?

It didn't really work. It only got part of the audio. And since it doesn't
convert to mp3, I can't play it on my NLS book player anyway. So I'll use
DVD Decrypter, or DVD Shrink to decrypt the DVD. Then once it's on the hard
drive, use Format Factory to extract the audio to mp3. I guess Format
Factory could also decrypt the DVD, but I don't know how. And it's less
intuitive than DVD Shrink. But once the DVD is on your hard drive, Format
Factory appears in the context menus. From there, it's very screen-reader
friendly. The only thing you need the Jaws cursor for is to press the start
button.