From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:31 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Any free accessible Windows program to extract audio from DVD?

Isn't DVD Audio Extractor still around?  I used that program or something
very similarly named a year or so ago, and it seemed to work very well.  I
do that so
seldom that I didn't download it again when I changed computers, and maybe
it has gone inaccessible or something.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson