From: "Kathy S." <joyfulreneg...@insightbb.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 10:24 AM
Subject: Asus Netbook and audio settings

Hi, all! I have an Asus netbook that I bought way way back in March of 2009.
For some odd reason, I've never been able to get the thing to keep its audio
settings even if I've clicked okay, apply, whatever. This computer is
running SP Home edition, I believe. I'm using two sound cards, one on the
computer and the other a Turtle Beach so that I can have my screen reader
using one and audio recordeing and playback using the other. Has anyone run
into this?Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong that I can change?

Thanks lots!

Kathy