Hi, this might be similiar in cause? I am running Audacity with a new
casset to PC device. Now when I plug in my casset Grace device it shuts
down or takes over all sound in my com. I do recored by hitting R and
after the tape runs through, I then unplug the USB cassett recorder from
com and my sound goes back on. I then save the cut or file. So is there a
way around this or what is making the device shut off my sound? This
would be nice if you or someone out there could assist in fixing this.
Take care and thanks a ton!
MMM

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,