Hi Andre,
actually what it is, is a an electric aunto harp.
----- Original Message ----- From: "André van Deventer" <andred...@webafrica.org.za>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:40 AM
Subject: q-chord accessibility

Hi folks

Am not sure how appropriate this is for this specific list so please answer
to me off list in order not to  clutter up the list.  If this is off topic,
then my sincere apologies to all.  This is why  I want folks to respond to
me off list.

I am interested in the Suzuki q-chord digital musical instrument.   I have
two questions:

1.        How accessible is this thing?  And

2.        Can it be considered a serious musical instrument?

Please - send any comments off list to

andred...@webafrica.org.za

Regards

Andre